- Reports: Raiders tab Pryor over Flynn at QB
- Herrera to United deal collapses
- QB Winston stellar in debut as FSU pops Pitt
- Arsenal sign Mesut Ozil
- Federer stunned by Robredo in straight sets
- Everton firm despite United interest in Baines
- FC Boot Room: Deadline Day
- Ex-heavyweight champ Morrison dies at 44
- Georgia WR out for season after celebration
- Ky. Busch charges into Chase with Atlanta win
Popular Sports Searches
Recent Sports Searches
Man United eye Fellaini to join Cesc – report
Manchester United manager David Moyes is considering a move for his former Everton player Marouane Fellaini, according to the Guardian.
- Blog: Old Trafford the perfect place for Fabregas
Moyes is thought to be keen on bolstering his midfield options amid reports of United tabling a €30 million bid for Barcelona’s Cesc Fabregas after they lost out to Bayern Munich in the race for Thiago Alcantara.
The Scot signed Belgium international Fellaini from Standard Liege for £15 million in 2008, and it is thought the player has a release clause of around £23 million.
The Guardian has reported that United are looking to add both Fellaini and Fabregas to their ranks, although it remains to be seen whether Barca are willing to let the Spain international leave.
The paper reported that a source said “the player is not transferable”, but the Red Devils have not given up hope of landing the former Arsenal man.
It is suggested Fabregas has been made a top target after United decided against chasing Real Madrid’s Luka Modric.