- Reports: Raiders tab Pryor over Flynn at QB
- Herrera to United deal collapses
- QB Winston stellar in debut as FSU pops Pitt
- Arsenal sign Mesut Ozil
- Federer stunned by Robredo in straight sets
- Everton firm despite United interest in Baines
- FC Boot Room: Deadline Day
- Ex-heavyweight champ Morrison dies at 44
- Georgia WR out for season after celebration
- Ky. Busch charges into Chase with Atlanta win
Popular Sports Searches
PSG poised to unveil record signing Cavani
Paris Saint-Germain are set to unveil Edinson Cavani as the latest addition to their French title-winning squad on Tuesday.
GettyImagesCavani will join PSG for a Ligue 1 record fee.
Cavani, 26, will join the club in a Ligue 1 record €64 million deal from Napoli, just over a week after PSG had said they were confident the switch would soon be completed.
Monaco paid a reported €60 million to sign Radamel Falcao from Atletico Madrid earlier this summer, having earlier established a new top-flight record fee by paying €45 million for James Rodriguez.
PSG, however, will trump their rivals with the signing of Cavani, who is set be presented to the media at a press conference at 4pm local time.
The Uruguay international forward arrived in Paris on Monday and was met at Charles De Gaulle airport by his agent, Pierpaolo Triulzi, and PSG deputy sporting director Olivier Letang.
He then met the club’s sporting director, Leonardo, before undergoing a three-hour medical at the Pitie-Salpetriere hospital.
With Leonardo having told the club that he will leave his post at the end of the summer transfer window on September 2, PSG president Nasser Al Khelaifi is expected to return from Doha on Tuesday morning to present Cavani to the press instead.